Eagle Dance Academy is re-opening in the Green Phase!!
We take the safety of all of our patrons seriously and have implemented many additional safety and cleaning protocols at the studio and rink. Classes will resume and run twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Classes run Tuesday, July 7th to Thursday, August 13th.
Each class will have 2 classes per week. The schedule is as follows:
5:15 - 6:15p.m. Twinkle Toes Tues & Thur.
6:30 - 7:30p.m. Ballet 1 & 2 Tues & Thur.
7:45 - 8:45p.m. Hip Hop Tues & Thur.
Please note that the Wednesday night Adult Ballroom dance class will resume in the fall as Martin is out of the country for the summer.
We are asking a few things when you return to the dance studio:
-Please practice social distancing while in the facility
- ALL patrons over the age of 2 need to wear a mask in the facility
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home
- Please limit your group to one parent and the dancer, please do not bring non dancing siblings
- Masks are required for everyone, the dancers will not dance in the mask, but will enter and exit the dance studio wearing masks
- For social distancing, please enter by the front stairwell and exit via the back stairwell.
- Upon entry of the building temps will be taken and hands will be sanitized.
Look out for our August Open House, any questions reach out to me at Tammy@powerplayrinks.com
Please fill out the this waiver before your first class on July 7.